The Whole Life Challenge is just about to start. Are you ready? Are you still on the fence? Come on down to the Prelim session/workout on Saturday and ask questions and then make the correct decision.... JOIN! Here are some tips to help you get ready:
- Join team "Zone Team" and pick your nutrition category on the WLC website.
- Set up your profile on the WLC website, watch the video for directions.
- Clean out your cupboards, fridge and freezer of things that you are not on the challenge and will tempt you.
- Make a list of all the social events you have to attend during the challenge and start to think about how not to lose points. Are you headed to a restaurant? Call the restaurant ahead of time to find out what is WLC friendly.
- Print off the list of foods that are allowed and not allowed. To find this list go to: Help -> Food lists - > choose your category
- Highlight your favourite foods on the list and start looking for some recipes ( http://paleomg.com/ , http://paleohacks.com/ )
- Purchase the supplement you will be taking on the challenge (recommended - Omega 3, probiotics, Greens, Vitamin D).
- Make a list of areas you want to get more mobile in and stretches/rolling you can do for 10 min a day or book a session with your coach to put a program together for you.
- Make a list of workouts that are easy that you can do at home when you are not coming in to the gym. Need ideas? Click here
- Book an extra day in your calendar to come to the gym for your - FREE COMPLIMENTARY CLASS each week (for current CF Zone members only).
Complete as many reps as possible (AMREP) in 11 minutes of: 800m Run (1/2 mile) (or 1,000m Row); followed by 75 Squats; followed by 50 Sit Ups; followed by 25 Push Ups; followed by as many Burpees as possible in time remaining. Count ALL reps completed in under 11 minutes (squats + sit ups + push ups + burpees) as your score.