Would you like to try something different?
Urban Boot Camp is coming to CrossFit Zone July 24th
- Everyone... Invite your friends and family! No need to have completed the Intro program
- The Urban Bootcamp is a short (fun) 45 minute workout in random places in the City
- Meet at the Zone and head out into the City
- Tuesday's 1:10pm – 1:55pm & Thursday's 4:15pm – 5:00pm
- $165.00 (incl. tax) 2 classes per week for 6 weeks or $15.00 drop in, or use your membership
Pre-register by email email@example.com or phone 250.380.9392
Your Instructor will be India Reinartz, a certified group fitness instructor, spin instructor, aqua aerobics teacher, circuit training instructor & ocean sports guide, this includes surfing, paddle boarding and yoga paddle boarding.
"My passion for health and wellness is inspired by my love for helping people become more mindful of their physical limits and abilities while achieving their fitness goals free of pain and injury. Functional fitness is what I like to call it.
I am a certified group fitness instructor, spin instructor, aqua aerobics teacher, circuit training instructor and ocean sports guide, this includes surfing, paddle boarding and yoga paddle boarding. Over the past years I have been inspired to learn and grow my practice in yoga.
I am an overall outdoors enthusiast, energizer bunny that can't stop moving. My love for movement and rhythm is fundamental. I am keen on sharing my passion for body motion with class participants. Working at a pace that meets each individual's needs, leaving aside that intimidated feeling which we all get, and encouraging support of one another. Making each practice a unique experience
My mantra in life...
One love, one world ,Community brings people together "
- Could anything be worse then Fran.... well yes, 5 Frans is!
- This is a conditioning workout, so the weight that you choose on the thrusters is meant to be very light!
- For the jumping pullups, set up a station where the bar is somewhere between your wrist and elbow when you are standing tall with your arms extended. To do a jumping pullup, grab the bar and bend your knees so that your arms are fully extended under the bar. Then jump and pull.
- To save energy, make sure to use the rebound in the jump. As soon as your feet hit the ground, bounce back up. It will be much easier compared to stopping and starting.
- This workout is a mental struggle to go through Fran five times, but turn your brain off and keep moving!