Westshore: Most reps Female – Chuckie with 20 reps Most Improved Female – Most reps Male – Bill with 30 reps Most Improved Male – Todd with 8 reps scaled, Bill and Paul with 5 reps RX Average increase – 4.1 reps Downtown: Most reps Female – Laura 32 scaled, Cheri 13 RX Most Improved Female - Laura with 12 reps and Cheri with 9 reps Most reps Male– Phil 26 Most Improved Male – Taylor 10 reps scaled, Deane and Allon 9 reps RX Average increase – 5.1 reps Looks like the cup is headed downtown! Congratulations everyone! Coaches Notes:
- There is no strength component today, so put everything you have into this workout.
- In the prone to sprint warm up, try a variation of a burpee up from the ground to prepare yourself for the WOD.
- Take an easy pace on the run, after the burpees the hill will be hard.
- Keep moving through the burpees, you may even be able to push harder than you think after the warmup prep.
- On the pull ups don't go to failure, break up your reps to suit your needs.
- Tape or prep your hands if needed for the WOD.
- There will be plenty of time available at the end of class to do the programmed mobility