Did you see Bex's new fav muscle up progression? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjzA8KDiLh0&list=UUD719nR1bbBIwCYZ612I5vw Coaches Notes:
- Nate is a high skilled benchmark workout. It is meant to be challenging in the gymnastics and heavy on the kb swing.
- Choose a muscle up progression that is difficult for you if you don't have your muscle up
- The KB swing is full American swing overhead. Only go overhead if you have the mobility and are able to get there with keeping the rib cage closed while arms are extended.
- On the HSPU, focus on maintaining a hollow body position.
- Slow and steady wins the race!