We hope that you will enjoy the new classes that are starting this week. Check out the information below for more details! WESTSHORE
- CrossFit Bootcamp – This is a class that is only a high intensity metcon based workout. There will be no heavy lifting strength component to the class agenda. The workout will be in the 15-30 minute time domain including metabolic conditioning movements (running, rowing, and skipping), body weight movements and moderate weighted movements (such as wall balls, kb swings to name a few) . This class will take place on Tuesdays 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Mobility Warmup – Tyler will lead members in an individualized mobility warmup from 5:00pm – 5:30pm on Mondays that is tailored to your mobility goats. He will work with you on your mobility limitations and give you a solution on how to work on it to prep you for exercises that are challenging because of range of motion.
- Mobility Class – This class is coach led and structured to work on specific mobility issues prepared before class by Tyler. Monday's 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Olympic Lifting – This class is run by the one and only Lucas Parker and will have a coach led warmup, technique and lifting component. This session will tie in the extra HP programming, so you can check that off the list. This class will take place on Wednesdays from 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Come and learn from the 3 time CrossFit Games competitor and amazing coach!
- Yoga/Mobility Class – Amy Allen is doing a trial class on Tuesday @ 7:30pm STARTING FEBRUARY 18th. Please make sure to show up if you would like to this time slot to stay.
- Mobility Class – In the works! Coming soon