CrossFit Bootcamp - in the park, back in the day. Recognize the girl on the right? We are excited to announce that we are adding more classes to the schedule of both locations starting February 1st. WESTSHORE
- CrossFit Bootcamp - This is a class that is only a high intensity metcon based workout. There will be no heavy lifting strength component to the class agenda. The workout will be in the 15-30 minute time domain including metabolic conditioning movements (running, rowing, and skipping), body weight movements and moderate weighted movements (such as wall balls, kb swings to name a few) . This class will take place on Tuesdays 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Mobility Warmup - Tyler will lead members in an individualized mobility warmup from 5:00pm – 5:30pm on Mondays that is tailored to your mobility goats. He will work with you on your mobility limitations and give you a solution on how to work on it to prep you for exercises that are challenging because of range of motion.
- Mobility Class - This class is coach led and structured to work on specific mobility issues prepared before class by Tyler. Monday's 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Olympic Lifting - This class is run by the one and only Lucas Parker and will have a coach led warmup, technique and lifting component. This session will tie in the extra HP programming, so you can check that off the list. This class will take place on Wednesdays from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. Come and learn from the 3 time CrossFit Games competitor and amazing coach!
- Yoga - New class coming TBA
- Mobility Class - In the works! Coming soon :)