The Zone 91.3 May band of the month will be playing at our downtown box on Sunday, June 22nd from 1-3pm. Bring your friends and family out to the box. We also have lots of membership draws and Look like a Rock Star draw. Register online to enter to win the "Look like a Rockstar" prize Coaches Notes:
- Break up your wall balls in sets of 10-15, unless you have the muscular endurance and recovery for larger sets.
- Catch the wallball in the front rack position and don't allow the ball to pull you forward. If you notice this happening, rest and recovery.
- The goal is to keep the heart rate down on the wall balls to ensure you have the strength and coordination for the power clean and jerks
- The power clean is meant to be heavy, so anticipate doing singles unless you can RX and string the reps together.
- Rest enough between C&J reps to be able to do the jerk right after the clean. Resting in the rack position will waste lots of useful energy.
- Reset every rep on the C&J - set your back, tighten the core. Make sure that the core is till engaged when you go overhead.