We are working on Jerk skill transfer exercises as well as strength in the Olympic Lifting class today at 10:45am. Coaches Notes:
- Break up your deadlifts in 2-3 sets right off the start to save your hamstrings and glutes for the front squats
- Use a hook grip to save your forearms and grip for the pullups
- Take care of your hands before the workout, with all the bar work, your hands may rip.
- Choose a weight that will allow you to go unbroken on the front squats or in 2 sets.
- This workout is meant to be a sprint and has a 13 min time cap.