A quick reminder that there are limited classes at both location for both locations today and tomorrow. Monday:
- 12:00pm & 5:30pm Westshore
- 9:30am, 12:15pm, 5:30pm & 7:30pm Downtown
- 9:30am Westshore
- 9:30am & 5:30pm Downtown
- This workout is a long burner and could become even longer if not scaled appropriately. Options for scaling are to use a bar that is lower or rings that are lower to make the pullup easier.
- With a Burpee pullup you are welcome to jump as high as you want and finish your pullup from where you catch the bar or do a kipping pullup.
- Scale ring dip reps or movement if needed so that you can string 5+ reps together at a time. Remember your shoulders will be a little fatigued after all the burpee pullups.