- Vic42LIVE Exclusive Event -
Sun. June 22nd, 2014
1:00pm - 3:00pm
708 Pembroke Street
We are proud to sponsor Vic42
as they celebrate local talent - a variety of interesting and unique people in Victoria pushing beyond!
Join us for a TWO HOUR
Exclusive Event to meet local 'Celebs', which happens ONLY twice a year, for some Celebrity Photo Ops, LIVE Music Performances, BBQ cooking Demos with Local Chefs, Fitness Competitions with local Athletes and more, all ages welcome!
Special VIC42 Guests:
The Carlines (band), Everybody Left (band), Coffee demo w/ Logan Discovery Coffee (trailer), LAB Salon Hair Bar (Matty's Team), Film demonstration w/Denver, Cooking demo w/ Garrett and fitness demos w/ local athletes & Crossfit ZONE, and Fresh Food & snacks by Fairway!
PRIZE PACKAGE VIC42 GIVEAWAY!
Registered Guests in attendance will be entered to win the door prize draw for
RockStar Album Cover MakeOVER $2,500 Value
Fitness training Sessions with Crossfit Zone, Teeth Whitening from Academy Dental, Hair Stylizing by LAB Salons, and VIC42 Photo Session* with Al Smith for YOU and up to Four Friends*
Once you RSVP and Register your email to confirm your attendance
you are automatically entered (sample below). You must be at the Event to WIN!
Isobel Trigger - Band of the Month April 2014 photo by @Vic42 @ALSMITH.com
SUNDAY JUNE 22 1:00pm - 3:00pm
DOWNTOWN 708 Pembroke Street
Parking Lot take over !! Free street parking!
RSVP / Register
#yyjcelebrate Twitter #FF @Vic42LIVE
Event Vic42 Web Site
- Break up your muscle up reps so that you don`t go to failure, sets of 2. You`ll need to save your energy for your cleans.
- Go one at a time for your cleans if needed, set your back and focus on perfect form for each rep. This will save your grip and your shoulders for your muscle ups.
- If you have your muscle up but 7 is too many, scale the reps so you have the opportunity to practice them.
- This weight should be heavy.